The FBLA-PBL National Awards Program recognizes and rewards excellence in a broad range of business and career-related areas. At the State Leadership Conferences, students compete in events testing their business knowledge and skills. Top state winners are then eligible to compete for national awards at the National Leadership Conference each summer.
Each event is governed by specific guidelines and rating sheets that can be found below, and in the Competitive Events section of the Chapter Management Handbook, updated and published each August. Make sure you are using the most recent version of the guidelines to prepare for your competition.
- Event Guidelines 2013-14 (updated 10/21/2013)
- Revised Event Guidelines: Mobile Applications (updated 12/2/13)
- Rating Sheets 2013-14 (updated 10/21/2013)
- Revised Performance Rating Sheet: Mobile Applications (updated 10/15/13)
- Revised Production Rating Sheet: Mobile Applications (updated 10/15/13)